Lynette: Well, I thought you might need a change of clothes. Yeah, youre still mad at me, huh?
我带了点衣服给你换,你还在生我的气吗?
Gabrielle: What were you thinking setting Carlos up with that skank?!
你是怎么想的,把卡洛斯介绍给那个贱人。
Lynette: Im sorry, I was desperate. I had a little too much to drink and you are divorcing Carlos.
对不起,我太绝望了,我刚才喝得有点多,而且你在和卡洛斯办离婚。
Gabrielle: Lynette! Carlos will never be fair game! You know the rules!
勒奈特,卡洛斯永远是另当别论的。你知道这个规则的。
Lynette: Youre right. You are right. Youre right. Im so sorry. Its just...
你是对的,你是对的,你是对的。我真的很抱歉,只是......
Gabrielle: What?
怎么了?
Lynette: Im so unhappy. Ever since that woman pushed her way into our lives I cant even work up a smile. And the more she pushes the more I resent Tom. Tom. For something he did twelve years ago. And Im afraid if I cant fix this, that the anger is just going to fester until..
我太郁闷了,自从那个女人闯进了我们的生活,我甚至无法强颜欢笑,她越是胡搅蛮缠,我越是迁怒于汤姆。汤姆,就因为他12年前的一夜风流,我害怕我无法理顺这个,我的怒火会愈演愈烈的,直至......
Gabrielle: Lynette, listen to me. You and Tom will survive this.
勒奈特,听我说,你和汤姆会熬过去的。
Lynette: No, seriously, Gaby, I am so tired of pretending to smile.
不,我是认真的,加布。我厌倦了整天强颜欢笑。
Gabrielle: You and Tom will survive this.
你和汤姆会熬过去的。
Lynette: Yeah? How can you be so sure?
是啊,你怎么那么肯定?
Gabrielle: Because some marriages were built to last. And some arent. Trust me, I know the difference.
因为有些婚姻是注定要天长地久的。而有些却不是,相信我,我知道这两者的区别所在。
Detective: Im looking for Bree Van de Kamp.
我要见布里.范德坎普。
Bree: Could you excuse me for a just a minute.
失陪一下。
Detective: Excuse me, are you Mrs. Van de Kamp?
打扰了,你是布里.范德坎普?
Bree: Its Hodge now.
我现在姓霍吉。
Detective: Yes, Im terribly sorry to barge in like this, but we need your husband to come down to the morgue. We may have found his wifes body.
我非常抱歉在这种场合冒昧登门,但我们需要你丈夫去一趟停尸房。他妻子的尸体可能找到了。
